Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Stilt Town Zombies

Stilt Town Zombies

I must admit that I have quite a fondness for things that are at once creepy and cute. That makes the Grabby House the perfect spawn point in Super Dungeon Explore

It turns out I have a bit of experience painting zombies. I went with a different skin tone for each of them. I also added a little touch at the end with some gloss (to make the cuts seem more fresh.

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: DeafNala,spykeside,vegascat

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    love the eyes on that group of four, who knew Zombies were so funny!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've wanted this set for a while, they're really a lot of fun. Yours look wonderful
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Thanks. They really are a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to the Mutant Chronicles chibis that are coming up. I expect that I'll be needing to make a few conversions for some of the missing characters from these zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasceat View Post
    I've wanted this product set for a while, they're really a lot of fun. Yours look wonderful
    Cool, I love the way the zombies are looking up.
    Last edited by Rowley; 10-10-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by odinsgrandson View Post
    I must admit that I have quite a fondness for things that are at once creepy and cute. That makes the Grabby House the perfect spawn point in Super Dungeon Explore

It turns out I have a bit of experience painting zombies. I went with a different skin tone for each of them. I also added a sizegenetics blog https://alvenda.com/sizegenetics-review/ little touch at the end with some gloss (to make the cuts seem more fresh.
    You have got some natural talent in painting. The cuts seem so real. Keeuup the good work and do post the pics of your recent work here.
    Last edited by RaymondLong; 23-04-2019 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaymondLong View Post
    You have got some natural talent in painting. The cuts seem so real. Keeuup the good work and do post the pics of your recent work here.

I don't know about natural talent, I've been trying for a very long time.

The above four zombies are so cute