Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Hello.. New Member here (Total Noob)

Hello.. New Member here (Total Noob)

Hello Everyone here,

My name is Garend here. It is great to see so many interesting post and so many awesome pics and mini in the Gallery.. I got totally intimidated and dumb/awe struck by it.

I am a total newbie here, but interested in painting minis just starting, so I might pop by your thread or start to ask some questions here. Hopefully I won't irritate you all much by my noob question. The are so many post here, that I will be spending long time to read. Looking forward for it.

I am wondering if there is a thread or similar stuff which tabulate the FAQ for newbie or advice for painting or it is just saturated in every post?

mvh
    Garend

No need to be intimidated - everyone is nice around here.

Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    I'm still a newbie to painting and I joined here quite a while back. Welcome - there are some seriously generous and patient people here. Ask your questions and don't feel intimidated. I see paints and sculpts here that are jaw dropping good. If you see something cool - ask how they did it. It's a good way to learn. Also, grab the back issues of Portal: http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/downloads.php?do=cat&id=1
    Overly obsessed with: Perry Samurai, Red Box Games Dwarves, Ral Partha, and Dragons.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    welcome along mate. Yeah Portal is good for a bit of everything. Also check out the articles section, lots of tutorials there but in the forum itself try the workbench and feel free to post and ask questions, theres as many new painters as experienced ones here and its all just a big mingle
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Enlightened Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to WAMP, Garend! :D
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743