Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purgatory Kickstarter

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

Purgatory Kickstarter

The guys over at Underestimated Games are launching their first Kickstarter to bring Purgatory to life. They already have some minis on release but now its a chance to see the full game come to fruition.
    Its great stuff coming up (being good friends with the guys I've seen much of it for a while now) so worth having a look.

The Kickstarter goes live on Friday but you can check out the preview link now if you like.

Purgatory Kickstarter
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Brambleten,vegascat
    Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sadly (or should I say, as usual) I have no cash to back this, which is sad, because there are several models that call out to me.
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    The campaign is now live in the link Brett posted above.

It's motoring along nicely to almost half funded.

If the campaign gets funded by Monday morning, everyone who backed at 10 or higher (10 being one resin model) gets a free Halloween edition Siren who'll only again be available in October or at events.

If they hit 15k by then, everyone will get a SECOND FREE mini - this one being Judas.

So, if you are able to back the project but might be on the fence, back sooner than later!
    Miniatures Completed In 2017 - 6 2016 - 24 2015 - ​18
    Eldar Challenge - Points Painted 482/4000
    Brambleten Attempts to apply paint to metal, resin and plastic with varying levels of success

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Moloch has been released into the wild now that Purgatory is funded!

Sculpted by Fancagne Didier, he's 95mm to the eye and an absolute monster.
    Brambleten Attempts to apply paint to metal, resin and plastic with varying levels of success

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Death has been unlocked! Everyone pledging over 100 gets a free resin Death mini in addition to the free Halloween Siren that everyone backing over 10 gets.

If they hit 15k by 7am tomorrow morning UK time, everyone over 10 will get a free Judas model as well so those people sitting on the fence about pledging or adding models on should get on it!

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    shame didnt quite hit the 15k in time.

Actually backed this project, first time I have backed on Kickstarter (done one on indigogo). Had to really else Gaz might not buy me any beers next time!!

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Purgatory hit the 16.5k mark today, meaning Slayer is now available as an add-on

All "Big Spenders" also get a free Judas mini thanks to hitting the mark which is rather nice!

The next stretch goal on the table is to unlock a third faction - the Gangbangers.

Currently there are 6 minis in the set for the 40. However - if the 18k target is hit by 8am on Monday morning, a 7th mini will be added - Toenan!

Who are the gangbangers? Well, they're St Peter's crew!

Last edited by Brambleten; 15-10-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Since hitting the 16.5k mark, things dried up a little for Purgatory (partly thanks to Deep Madness and the mass of other projects on atm) so they're back down to 15k.

To spread a bit of love though, they've got a like and share contest going on facebook. This link should take you to the picture you need on the Purgatory page. Liking the Purgatory page then sharing and commenting on the photo will get you into the hat to win a 50 voucher to spend in the post campaign pledge manager. The more shares, the more winners!

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    36 hours to go on Purgatory's Kickstarter and it's been the most up and down kickstarter I can recall. There have been almost as many cancellations as there are backers at the moment (with several of the people to cancel mysteriously no longer existing on KS) and the project is currently sat at just over 13.7k.

Death is staying unlocked for everyone over 100 and everyone who is at an all in pledge level (115+shipping) will get every further miniature to be unlocked for free. The pledge is currently worth over 200 retail for the minis included so it's well worth a look.

Purgatory on Kickstarter

If they get to 15.3k, the Godmother will be unlocked, while Faith will be unlocked at 16.1k.

Also, if you've had a look at the project and it's not quite right for you, please let me know so I can feed back to the creators. Aside from announcing a launch date then finding everyone else launching at the same date, we're not quite sure why a new project with fresh concepts and traditionally sculpted miniatures from some of the best in Europe isn't doing it for people. It could be the price point, it could be that simply people don't want new stuff on the market, there simply hasn't been any feedback (other than 3 boiler breakdowns in 24 hours) so any form of feedback would be grand.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    I really dont get kickstarter at the moment. its bonkers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast