Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Kingdom Death Explore!

Here are a couple more survivors- modeled after some of the various armor kit options.

Also, my bow characters spend so much of their lives standing on giant stone faces that it just seemed right to include it.

My entry at this year's Reapercon was the Tyrant that I made for Chibi Kingdom Death. The Tyrant is probably my favorite Kingdom Death character (at least so far).

His construction was fairly complex, using a combination of quite a few parts from various different minis, but none of them were prominent enough to be a "base mini" for the conversion.

While I was making him, I went back and forth on how to portray the markings on his head. On the official mini, they're sculpted in relief, and I've seen them painted as scars, tattoos or even gold inlay. I actually started sculpting them on my tyrant, until I decided that they'd look best as freehand tattoos across his head.

Overall, I was quite pleased with how he turned out, and the judges at Reapercon gave him a gold award.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    hes awesome and I think your choice for the head works well. All these bits look fiddly beggers!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234