Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Hi from Columbus Ohio

Hi from Columbus Ohio

Good Day All,
    Im from Columbus Ohio. Chiropractor and painter. I love to play games but mostly I like to paint and or convert miniatures. Im getting better at both. Just put together a Conan the Barbarian miniature for a D&D 5e campaign I'm playing in. I know, very original. If anyone is from the columbus area and is a great painter, I would love to meet someone who can advance my skills. I sell a few things on ebay. I recently sold a custom 32mm Geralt of Rivia, 2 actually for 35 and 75$. I also like to create terrain that I will probably never use and have a basement game room full of the stuff. I do this mostly for fun and to relax. I'm glad I found this place, as it seems to have more active boards.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    Wyrd bi ful ard

Wamp Guru
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Welcome along mate.
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the wampness
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Blog Entries
    Welcome to WAMP! I won't lay claim to greatness, or to really be in the Columbus area, but I do paint some and I used to live in Columbus. Wife once lived in Pataskala. Maybe that's close enough...? :-) Home is now close to Louisville, KY, and I occasionally get back to Columbus to visit friends, family and the (rare) Origins Game Fair. Drop a line and let me know if you find yourself headed to/through Louisville, and I will reach out before my next run to Ohio. Would be glad to meet up and 'talk paint'.

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome! is there someplace that we can go to see some of your work?
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844