Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: An intimate Kickstaster for those of you who like the ladies

An intimate Kickstaster for those of you who like the ladies

1 week to fund this miniature!

Hello Friends. KaYo here, from KaYo Miniatures:
    I wanted to show you guys my latest sculpt. I'm very proud of it and want to turn it into a 75mm scale miniature. The quality will be better than last KS because of a return to a previous vendor and the price is low so we can get it made.

It will not be sold after this KS. If you want it ACT NOW.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...5mm-resin-cast

The Story behind this KS

I struggled a lot with the first two kickstarters and honestly I was kinda burned out and that's why I took a break for a while. Doing this sculpture was refreshing as I had no pressure and I was just doing what I loved to do. At the same time, sharing it in such an intimate way, without trying to out do the gaming companies that present dozens of miniatures at once, is really a lot less stressing. Specially now that I've found, through trial and error, good vendors I can rely on. This is what I wanted when I first thought of making miniatures and I'm happy I'm finally finding my spot.
    So now that this campaign is out I'm rethinking my whole "business plan" and thinking about taking the "business" part out (for the most part, at least). I have a day job that supports me and my family so I want to make miniatures just for the love of creating, sharing and most of all: participating on the creative process of others through the painting and kit bashing.
    Regarding the subject matter, it's no secret that I have a preference for the ladies but that is not going to be all I'll ever sculpt. In fact, now that I'm returning to my original intentions, I want to go back to writing as I create characters. Just like the stories I wrote in the first KS of For-Ha. In fact I want to continue writing that story. So minis will include heroes, monsters, clothed girls... and a pin-up or nude every now and then.
    So the plan is going to be to sit down and sculpt... and sharing the sculpt with you through KS... hopefully they all get funded. I'm thinking one a month.
    What do you guys think? Please, write to me or make a comment. Previous backers know that there is nothing I enjoy more than engaging in conversations with my friends. I like receiving feedback and talking about different possibilities.
    I need your help spreading the word!
    In the KS body you'll find some sample facebook and twitter posts to share it and a sample email with images. I want this miniature and I'm doing all I can to get it made. If you want it, please help me out.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    thats a really nice piece. Hope this time works out better for you. I know personally how draining kickstarters can be
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Thank you Darklord. These are draining... but here I go again. We got funded yesterday! haha. I saw your fb page, very nice paint jobs.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    thanks mate. good to hear your funded. currently getting resdy to launch my second kickstarter. its only 6 months late!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

nice! I'm sure I'll find out when it's up. and yes... time goes by faster than we anticipate always with these KS.