Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Painter 2016

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    That marble looks beautiful
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    those all look great. Wag I would have gone very similar to you
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

3. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    Well, Donald got gold tier (congrats!!), me and Norm got Silver tier (you're on, Norm!!) and Wag got a solid mid of the table bronze...

see you all in round 2!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Yes, definitely something wrong with the scoring - I should have been bottom
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

don't you start Norm. I'm fed up with those crybabies.... meeeeeh, you ranked me 34th of 178.meeeh I wanted to be in top 16 meeeeh. you ruined my life.. meeeeeh

all those need to grow a pair!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Lmao i was messing.. i dont care what tier im in.. did ya see my post in the results thread :-D

9. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Have to say I'm disappointed at all the 'I should have won' attitudes so I had a rant against them. Obviously sadly lacking in the fun genes.

Ha yeah... its like coming last in a Marathon ciz ya crawled it.. and then cryi g coz everyone else ran it.. if ya do whats needed ya get the results... being slack and crap wont.. boo hoo.. try harder next time.. and whats with that guy who quit? He would obviously do great in his pairings and probably end up against someone in a higher tier later

trouble is he would end up against someone FROM a higher tier once that guy got knocked out of the said higher tier. Unfortunately this concept does not allow tier climbing. and I guess that's why there are so many frustrated people...

Me on Putty&Paint

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast