Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Iron Painter 2016

Ah...too bad guys! The judging seems overly harsh, and to be quite honest ,the contest has lost a LOT of the sportsmanship and community fun that it had. Just too bad.

Art probably shouldn't be a competition...at least a serious one. It pulls the soul out.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    I guess I lucked out a bit - only had the fourth highest score in the Gold tier, but fortunately my opponent was not one of those with higher score. So I am through to the top four in the gold tier. :)

Wag - Yes, I agree your score seem low. I thought it hit the theme well, and that alone should get you more than halfway to 17.

Demonn - you had a bit of bad luck in the match-up with an opponent that had the highest silver score. I also think your entry deserved a bit better score. Looking forward to see what you'll come up with in the next round though!

My future in the contest will depend a lot on my opponent in the next round - there is really only one of the three that I feel I have a decent chance of beating. But we'll see :)

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    well, Donald got his wish. better take it

and we got a new theme...

ARMED AND DANGEROUS

finally something I can do a fantasy entry for.. gonna do my first ever bust for this one.
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Quote Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
    well, Donald got his wish. better take it
    Yeah, got the opponent I wanted. So I definitely can't complain about having bad luck in the pairings this year. Me and my opponent were only two points apart in the last round, so this should be a pretty even matchup :)

I'm done... this is my first ever large scale mini and a bust. never painted anything this big...

Awards:
    Activity Award
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

8. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Serenity,vegascat
    I just love his eyes. So much emotion.

10. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    I was cutting it a bit close this round. I had to stay up till after midnight last night to get this finished. Here's my entry.

Attached Images Attached Images

12. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Demonn,vegascat,waghorn41
    see you in the final :)
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Me on Putty&Paint

Wow, that's really nice Donald!

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    great work from both of you there
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

16. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast