Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: supervike's random stuff

Some bizarre cultists dudes (I used Slicks from East Riding miniatures) and Cthuthu baddie...

More pics on my blog if interested.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! DeafNala
    Now a quick and dirty Punisher via Harby from Hasslefree

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! DeafNala
    I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Loving your stuff man. Checked out your blog, very cool. funny enough, I'm kind of doing something similar by finding lots of pop culture minis and making profiles for them in a game im fleshing out called "Hollywood Heros" (working title) essentially the smash up of miniature games. Currently have 25 profiles most need polishing but I'm having fun. Anything from Ash, to TMNT to predators.

great job on the skull shirt, very easily recognizable.

Oh that sounds cool Pete! Are you blogging about this? I'd like to follow along, it sounds really fun.

I've found that minis are so much more fun to paint, when there is a character about them, and not just 'another warrior'. It just adds something to the entire process.

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I agree, much more fun with some backstory and potential use. While I paint I think about what abilities and cool things they can do. I'm not blogging anywhere but if you follow my WIP thread you'll be seeing the minis. I'll hapilly share the rules and profiles when I get it all sorted. I'm sure it will be unbalanced, but gotta start somewhere, just for fun anyway.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    This is why I enjoy painting for a game more than display stuff. I've sort of just rediscovered that. I'm painting for "This is not a test", 40K, and I'm going to do some stuff to top up warhammer armies I think for the AoW mass combat game as well. Good stuff Vike! Keep us posted Pete.
    Awards:
    Wamp Monthly Champion
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Some Deep One Hybrids:

All Rattrap Minis, except for the guy on the far right, I think he's a Black Cat Bases figure.

and a mutant from Fenris

10. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! DeafNala
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    You've painted the eyes great and really highlight the pop eye of these minis. The fade to green on the mutant dude is slick as well.

Loving those Deep Ones, they're a grim little bunch aren't they? Also, the mutant's great, and that transition on the arm to monster hand is smoooooth.
    Nerodine (blog, WIP thread)

13. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! supervike

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    that guy on the left looks like hes from 1950's yorkshire

Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

15. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! supervike

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast