Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight Models Launch Legends

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

Knight Models Launch Legends

Due to the questions, guesses and predictions from the community following the reveal of Knight Models Legends this week, we would like to explain a little more about our new brand and what the future will hold for it.
    Knight Models Legends was created with the idea of bringing the magic of comic book universes to our original product range. Iconic Buildings, detailed vehicles and even alternate miniature lines will all become reality with this new brand. We will be using different materials such as resin for many future releases as we would like KM Legends to be known for its superior quality.
    The entire Knight Models Legends range will only be available in our online store, so we thought this would be a great time to combine it with the release of an entire new website design. One of the first new products you will find on there after launch will be our alredy famous Arkham Asylum.
    We hope you are as excited by this new project as we are and we promise that this will be a VERY special new year at Knight Models. All of this is thanks to you, the fans!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! warhammergrimace
    Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to this a lot, particularly the AK Batmobile. Some people aren't so impressed with them going direct only for these, but others have also compared it to GW having Forge World for the stuff that is more limited run.
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Going direct only makes them seriously cost prohibitive.

I hope that gets rethought.

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supervike View Post
    Going direct only makes them seriously cost prohibitive.

I hope that gets rethought.
    That was kinda my thought too, but I'm sure there are enough Collectors out there who will pay whatever the costs are. Sadly this leaves the run of the mill folks out. Still though, I'm curious to see what they put out.
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    The only thing cost prohibitive about them taking stuff like Arkham Asylum direct is the shipping from Spain. Most places only give 10% off retail for standard KM stuff (Wayland do 15% but actually have a higher RRP listed so the price is pretty much the same) so ordering direct doesn't vastly increase prices.

The costs may be higher yes, as they they'll be working on bigger projects (such as the Asylum) which is enough to fill most of a standard game board by itself or the vehicles which are resin and will be run in smaller numbers but I don't see them being massively so for what they'll actually be putting out.

All of the KM stuff is a little expensive thanks to the lovely licencing cost that gets stuck on each cast but they're awesome minis - I should know, got over 120 of them :)
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

7. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegascat

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    More so than the shipping and such is the fact that if I want a single mini or two I need to order them direct. That's prohibitive to me. I'd prefer it if I could order them and a few other mini's from other ranges at the same time. Like at the WAMP store. I've ordered from them direct in the distant past and it wasn't unpleasant at all, just don't foresee me ordering too many from them at a time.
    Awards:
    Wamp Monthly ChampionActivity Award
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

I have ordered directly before, but I agree with Scott..For onsey-twosey orders, I can't see myself going that route.

Although, from the looks of the resin teaser of the Batmobile...I may have to!

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    As if KM needs another reason to be expensive.
    the asylum looks really cool, but I can't help but think it lacks much tactical movement. One opening in the fence with a back wall of height. Idk, never played the game but it looks like the fence cuts most of it off. Maybe you can crash through or something.
    Looks pretty bad ass tho im sure the price tag will match to.

11. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegascat
    Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brambleten View Post
    All of the KM stuff is a little expensive thanks to the lovely licencing cost that gets stuck on each cast but they're awesome minis - I should know, got over 120 of them :)
    Feel free to send some of them my way if they're taking up too much room. :D
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    This doesn't suck

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast