Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Brush - Results

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

Rainbow Brush - Results

Its results time!!

Its been a great contest and its been heartwarming to see so many people get behind the great cause and show the world that inclusion and acceptance is a good thing.

The winner of the Rainbow Brush Online Contest is........

Donald Johansson
    with his fantastically named entry: Ian the Anteater and His Groovy Spectrummers ( he deserved to win for the name alone!!

In 2nd place we have: Lilith by
    Rogland

and in third place (after a very tight tussle) we have:
    Durf with Aurora.

The winner of the Newbold Challenge prize is...... Donald Johannson with his musical mammals again!

But, such is Ian's Awesomeness he has awarded $100 not only to Donald but also to another pair of entries (as he couldnt choose between the three!)

The other two entries are Lilith by Rogland and Danse Macabra by Brushmistress (Jessica Rich).

and finally, the judges prize was hand picked by Marike for an entry she particularly liked .
    In the end she chose the Rainbow Wizard by Nameless of which she said: I think his vibrant colors and rainbow magic do a great job of portraying the spirit of the contest.
    An apt choice as this entry was neck and neck with Durf's for the third prize.

SO folks there are your winners. Massive congratulations to them all. Its been a fatastic contest with a wide range of entries. Thankyou so much to everyone that took the time to enter, vote and support the contest and its cause.
    Special thanks go to Ian Newbold for his generosity to the cause and biggest thanks go of course to Marike for setting the whole thing up and being such a driving force in bringing the community together.

Winners, could you please pm me with your name, address and email and I can pass these on for you.I

f you havent already you can check out all the entries here:

Rainbow Brush Entries

Phew! And now I can go on holiday!!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    congrats to the winners and well done to all the participants!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Thanks so much for running such a cool contest, it was awesome to enter, and top job to all the donators!

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats to all the winners and well done to everyone who entered :D

Marike's chosen MY work? The best ****in' prize ever!
    Congrats and thanks to all who supported the cause!

EDIT: Darklord, will you restore the voting thread?
    Last edited by Nameless; 15-08-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Congrats to all winners it was a good show...

Will this be a regular contest when GenCon is on?

Congratulations to winners and entrants alike.

Where are the poll results? The thread has disappeared!

I was really looking forward to seeing the results of the poll.

Right I am officially on holiday until the 20th August (next Thurs)
    I guess you will have to wait for Darklord to come back from his holidays, AGN

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone who entered
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast