Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Rainbow Brush Contest

Got mine uploaded (to the right place, I hope!)
    30 minutes to spare, not too bad ;)

I had lots of fun painting this one. Using all the colors of the rainbow forced me to use color combinations I would not normally use.

At least now I can say I was a participant in the first ever Rainbow Brush! ;)

Edit: While I am working on a project I usually keep the paint bottles I use on my desk. As I was just cleaning up, I counted over 70 bottles used for this one. So I think it's fairly safe to say that I included all the colors of the rainbow :)
    Last edited by Donald Johansson; 01-08-2015 at 08:27 PM.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    Donald: That was a really cool diorama, my favorite this far :)

Perhaps Nameless and dpowell are both right. The admins should only allow entries that qualify and after that, the public can vote how they like.

Regardless of the rules, I think we might have a (last minute) winner!

I'm worried about my entry being allowed actually, really it's one game piece but has three models, so it's an odd situation, I hope they understand the idea/reasoning.

How does the voting etc happen? Do we wait for a thread or something? I'm really excited.
    Last edited by Tilaurin; 03-08-2015 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

I was under the impression that all the images in the contest gallery had already been approved by an administrator and were therefore legal and in the competition. But that's just an assumption though.

Chief Cabana
    Tilaurin, don't worry, I'm sure yours is fine. Yes, there will be a separate thread for voting. I'd expect it to go up sometime this week. It's been awhile since I've taken part in a WAMP contest, but as I recall it's usually open for a week or so. In the past you vote for your top three and aren't allowed to vote for your own piece. When the thread goes up it will have all the rules for voting and how long it's open.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    can you all make sure your entries are showing in the contest gallery. voting will be launched this week
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Hey... not only is there no results, but the whole voting thread is missing... how mysterious!

Brett has eaten them he thought the rainbow was skittles and he wanted to taste the rainbow ;-)

11. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    Excitement!

I'm hoping it doesn't take too long, it would be awesome to have results this weekend :)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast