Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: WIP it ... WIP it good

Wasn't tracking time spent, but yeah - sucked up a couple of evenings. However, it was definitely worth the investment to see the finished set all lined up.

Regaining my sanity with another quick paintjob. As part of the soon-to-conclude wolf project, I completed Fenrir from Blood Rage. Easily the largest wolf of the set, this is a lovely sculpt and packed with menace.

After over-committing to a proper basing scheme with the original Zombicide: Black Plague bases, an error on my part, these will all be plain black. Which is just as well, because there's about another 100 to finish up. Not to mention the other tabletop games in the queue ...

Played around with a lot of greys just to let the blue glow pop out. Hopefully that comes across in the photos.
    Nerodine (blog, WIP thread)

Another day, another wolf - and this is the first from my test batch of new bases for my Space Wolves in 8th edition.

Seeing the greys against the base is a big moment. I'm delighted that the colour choices have worked out here! Especially as I'm now 62 bases into the project and hadn't done a test run. With hindsight, trying a single base and a model first would probably have been the smarter idea ... right?
    Nerodine (blog, WIP thread)

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    that 40k wolf looks more like a scraggy cat!! (The sculpt not your painting). The coolour scheme works well against the base
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526