Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rainbow Brush

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

The Rainbow Brush

As many of you may be aware recently Indiana in the US passed a bill that discriminates against some people based on their sexual orientation. Gencon is held in Indiana and many have wanted to express their support at Gencon for people that the bill effects. Marike Reimer is organising a Rainbow Brush painting contest at Gencon and asked us at Wamp to host an online version so painters around the world can show their support for the event too.
    We were only too glad to help this fantastic endeavour. There is a ton of fantastic prizes being made available for this and we think the cause alone is enough reason to enter. We will soon be posting the full contest details, in the meantime help spread the word and get your brushes ready.
    You can check out Marike page below (including the details for the Gencon element of the contest)

http://www.destroyerminis.com/the-rainbow-brush/

Lets show the world that everyone is equal.
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Arkreaper,Brambleten,NeatPete
    Sounds like a fun contest and definitely a cause worth supporting.

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Sounds fun and a great cause of course.

Are those attending going to do any sort of demonstration to let Gencon know they will not return next year if it is held in Indiania? I could see a flash mob or a mass sit down at the same time having a big impact.

**** people using religion as a mask for bigotry. Gets so old and is quite transparent.

Didn't the people behind Gencon send an open letter to the heads of the state that they would look in to moving it if it passed?

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils.H View Post
    Didn't the people behind Gencon send an open letter to the heads of the state that they would look in to moving it if it passed?
    They did though I believe they have a contract until 2017

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Aye, they're contracted to be there, so unless they take a huge financial hit they'll stay until the contract is up.

I saw a lot of stuff going around thanks to George Takei's FB page, I'm up for lending my brush and questionable skills to it :)
    Miniatures Completed In 2017 - 6 2016 - 24 2015 - ​18
    Eldar Challenge - Points Painted 482/4000
    Brambleten Attempts to apply paint to metal, resin and plastic with varying levels of success

sure, I'm in (time permitting)
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    hope your all in. some cracking prizes

Chief Cabana
    Sounds neat, I will definitely keep an eye on this and hopefully come up with something to enter. While we're waiting for the contest details, do we know if the entries must be a privateer press figure or will the online competition be open to any brand?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast