Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merkeysa's Wips and ........

Merkeysa's Wips and ........

I have to admit I am very bad at starting and finishing anything but as I am now starting to focus more on completing things I thought I would share it with you all and get see what you all think and how or what I could do better.

So here is my chaos warriors I started them as I am reading the books and want to play them in the new WFB so here we go

I know the fur is an issue, but I have not come to that yet as I have just come back from my Holiday yesterday. but any feedback is welcome good or bad.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Brambleten
    After my Hols be able to do some more work I would love to do more, but turns out I am a slow painter and when you only have a 2-3 hours to paint if I can at all

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Looking good so far.

Thank you any tips or thoughts would be good as well.

I am trying to improve and kick it to comp lvl stuff.
    Last edited by Merkeysa; 07-05-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    tough on WIP unless you can say what point you are at on what parts. No clue what stages you are at ya know? The fur kina looks like the leather right now, but that's about all that jumps out at me.

The body is almost done apart from the fur. As I need to redo with the Cape apart from that the rest is done.

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    maybe add some more darkness at the base of the horns?

Maybe armor to highlight contrasts (for example, the relief on the shield is very no-contrasting). And then there fur, of course.

For the last few weeks I have been taking lessons from a great painter and I thought I would Show you all some of my practices with what I am being taught.

These are Finished all comments and welcome I am very shocked with how well it's coming on!

Anyway, what you all think.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    looking good I would work the leather highlights, possibly using a pale blue grey for them
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast