Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Mindwork Games Painting Contest

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

Mindwork Games Painting Contest

Its new contest time and we welcome a new sponsor to the table in the form of a new company (lots of new!)...............Mindwork Games

Currently they have released the mad clown

(though they have some cool new releases coming!)

Deadline:
    24th May 2015 (6pm GMT)

(supporters deadline 31st May 2015 (6pm GMT)

Prizes
    The winner will receive a cope of each of these upcoming releases:

Simply paint up a Mindwork miniature however you like

The Rules:
    (please read them, its amazing how many dont!!)

• You must be a Wamp Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
    • You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
    • Images must be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 4000 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this).
    • any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
    • All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state (You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress (WIP)).
    • You give Wamp and Mindwork games permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
    • You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
    • Judging will be decided by public vote.
    • Submissions must be posted to the contest gallery You must make sure you select the correct contest option (Mindwork Games 2015) in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic uploader) or via edit pictures after upload

You can grab some awesome Mindwork Games goodies from their shiny new site: http://www.mindworkgames.com/

there are a couple of copies of the most excellent Mad Clown in the wampstore too.

These sculpts are great so we hope you jump in on this contest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darklord; 25-03-2015 at 10:07 PM.
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Ok, so this comp is to paint the clown mini which is currently out of stock?

The rules don't actually say that we must paint a Mindwork mini though. If it doesn't have to be their mini then what are the criteria for minis for the comp?

I'd like to enter Donna but that mini is not released yet - and is part of the prize!

Very limited competition, one mini. Sorry but I don't like the clown and certainly won't part with that amount of cash just to take part.
    Last edited by waghorn41; 25-03-2015 at 09:29 PM.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    OK I have clarified the rules Ian though you know how our contests roll on here!

The Mad Clown is in stock in the Wampstore

This is all about helping out a new company and offering a little something back in return, something Wamp has done forever.

As with all our contests. some will be for some folks but not others but we always try and offer up a choice and new things
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! mickc22

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Cool. I've been working with my new Scalecolour paints and trying to stretch and paint "brighter" colours. This'll fit in nicely! Add it to the pile DL! Also... lemme know when that pitfighter lands so I can get that little pile shipped to the fabled Canadas...
    Awards:
    Wamp Monthly Champion
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Hi guys, at moment our web site is under manutention!
    You can order the clown at mindworkgames@gmail.com or buy some copies in wamp store

7. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Darklord