Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game has been saved

Super Wamp
    I'm not familiar with those brushes but if they have a sharp point I'm sure they'll be up to the job.

For sure your work doesn't suck at all, I like the feel and the colours. I think that the area DL was focusing on was similar to mine really. In that there's a certain grittness to some areas by which I don't mean it's bumpy. I think that it's the dark lining thats been bleeding as you mentioned that's caused both problems. Now you know what to look for I'm sure you can figure out something that works next time.

Oh, reasons aren't excuses at all, use the reasons for some working or not working as learning points for next time. You're doing so many right things with your painting - continue the good work!

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! GreenOne
    He, what interest is a young struggling artist that is not struggling? Well im not that young or artsy, but I got the struggling part right.
    I got bad habits also that I have a hard time shaking, the crit and self-doubt help me narrow the culprits. I have to work smarter and make sure it doesn't get messy to start with, with a 'Ill fix it later' mindset. In the end I have too many things to fix and then I let a couple slip or some are unfixable.

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! megazord_man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12