Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Morland Studios - Justitia, Roman Goddess of Justice, Base Releases & Sale

Morland Studios - Justitia, Roman Goddess of Justice, Base Releases & Sale

This month we are releasing another figure for our Howard David Johnson artwork line, Justitia the Roman Goddess of Justice! Justitia is a 54mm metal figure sculpted by Sebastian Archer.

We have also added nine new 30mm base designs to the web store. The designs are: Abstract Parquet, Basketweave, Herringbone, Cobblestone, Small Brick, Sci-Fi Grid Flooring, Wooden/Plank Flooring, Fancy Parquet and Star Panel. Each base pack comes with five bases cast in black resin. Our bases have an improved rim that allows for an easier grip when picking the base up or moving it around the gaming board or off a tabletop. This allows for ease of use without risking damaging your model or your paint job, or having to pick the model up by the model itself, all while maintaining the same visual aesthetic of popular game system and display style bases.

Additionally, we have a new web cart so we are running a "New Web Cart/Valentine's Day" sale from now until the end of the month. The sale is 30% most of the items in our store including 32mm figures, 54mm figures, busts, limited editions, basing & scenic materials and our Order of the Stick Line.

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Brambleten,vegascat
    This one I like very much!

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    very nice as ever. Managed to prise Seb away from his own stuff for a bit too!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very cool! I wish I had the cash for that 1/6th scale fairy! The sale is very tempting!!
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844