Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Hello, new to painting

Hello, new to painting

Hello, I am fairly new to painting and forums for that matter. I followed a link to this site and thought I would join, in the hope to learn some painting skills. I have been painting since December 2013. started out with 40k and recently started infinity which I find insanely difficult.
    I wasn't going to post any of my mini's as you guys are all a very high standard. but I thought I would post a few recent efforts just so I am joining in and putting myself out there for criticism.
    I have looked at some awesome uploads on here so far, very impressed.
    Thanks.

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Shades,vegascat
    Brilliant to see you here and from the least able to the painting legends in the making we are all in the same boat- striving to be better.
    "Keep your brush wet and our humour dry."

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! clanman

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    wamp is widely known for its friendly welcoming nature. We have beginners like yourself and some of the worlds top painters and sculptors here and they all get the same treatment.

Don't be afraid to ask for help. We all share one aim here and thats to improve our painting and just enjoying it.
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

6. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! clanman

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the wampness clanman - don't worry there's at least one painter worse than you....................me
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

8. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! clanman
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am actually from West Yorkshire but moved to Adelaide 2yrs ago. I rented a room off a friend of a friend -Yvonne- when I first moved here. I shared the house with the Yvonnes son, Adam. It was pretty cool- on my first night here Adam and his friends were having a painting night. So thats how I got introduced to 40k and painting. It took me a while before I bought any to paint though as Australia is expensive as hell.
    I do have a question about navigating the site. how do I looked at peoples work. there are no photos in the photos folder on peoples profile.

crap, missed this thread, but I'd like to say: !
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

11. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! clanman
    thanks Demonn. glad to be on board.