Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: The Beer Belly Burn Off Challenge

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    I find Yoga really tough!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
    I find Yoga really tough!
    its striking a pose and breathing, not too tough don't be put off my all the images you see of people bending them selves into odd shapes. At is most basic you can do yoga in 5 min a day. I will think about doing a thread to show how easy it can be anyone can stand still and breath can do yoga.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    well to be fair it was more pilates than yoga, though im not very bendy!

Blog Entries
    its a common misconception you don't need to be bendy to do yoga, you can get bendy doing yoga. It would be great for your bike riding BTW

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    well I managed to put on 2lbs this week despite around 125 miles ridden last week at high tempo! Did 3 hours yesterday in absolute horrendous weather (worst Ive ridden apart from West HIghland Way when I got hyporthermia!)
    I poured about half a pint of water out of my socks. thats my fully waterproof sealskinz socks!
    found out my jacket and gloves are no longer waterproof though so ordered some new ones (the previous ones were about 10 years old). Ive also got some bits coming to allow me to ditch my camebak on events. Its a trickeir proposition carrying enough kit and water for 11 hour rides in the wilderness but if it works its taking about a stone of weight of my back which should help a lot. I 2 weeks until my next event so Ill be doing a big ride this weekend, possibly a century if time allows. Thats on top of my 40m rides, hill sprint repeats and off the bike work. Still not where I want to be but its getting better though dissapointed on the weight gain

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    190 miles ridden last week despite a spoke knackering on my rear wheel meaning 400 for a new set of wheels. Hoping to hell they get here before Friday as next event is on Sunday.
    Did a 102 mile ride on Sunday, my 2nd longest ever (and longest on the road). best my target pace too. (Only 14.1mph) but on a mtb with big knobbly tyres I dont think thats too bad! couldnt get much climbing in (only around 4000ft) as I had to ride near home due to the knackered wheel in case it collapsed. Ive ordered some faster and lighter tyres for the new wheels. Less grip but should suit my next 2 events better and im going packless now. Bit tricky kitting up a trail bike to go for 12 hours non-stop. Fluids being the main issue but I have added a 2nd bottle under my frame which gives me enough juice to cover about 3 hours which is just enough on the bigger events between feed stations.
    Lost 2 3/4lbs last week. Still a way to go but with the muscle gain its not as much as the scales think!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940