Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: The Beer Belly Burn Off Challenge

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that's great news! Good luck!

Physical therapy was good yesterday. Therapist said no swimming or any cardio for now, although walking in the pool is authorized, so that's all I'm allowed for now.
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! GreyHorde

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    that sucks, thought swimming would be ok they let anyone do that!

weighed in the same as last week but I have lost weight its just been replaced with muscle as can see I am leaner. Into my most intensive period now upping the RPM classes to two a week now (the local fitness centre is supporting my event so I get them free)

Must admit its all a bit draining, mentally as much as physically but with only a couple of weeks to go the end is in sight. Im keen to get on with the challenge itself even though I know it will be hellish at the time!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegascat
    Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to a new physcial therapy place tomorrow, mainly because they have evening appointments so I won't have to take a whole day of vacation time for a one hour appointment. I'm not really sold on the new place, but we'll see. I'm going to finish the current round of physical therapy and do my follow up appointment with the doctor and then see where it goes from there.

Good luck on your preperations for the upcoming race! You've slimmed down a lot and look great from the last pics I saw on FB. Don't beat yourself up over a few pounds here and there.
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Hope you get sorted VC.

Weighed in this morning with a 3lb drop, puts me at my lightest since November but with the muscle gain I am in better shape.
    Did just over 142 miles last week plus a couple of RPM classes. In fact yesterday did an RPM class then went out in the afteroon and did 45 miles on the mtb including some 17-20% climbs. Legs were aching but still had some in the tank so that was a good sign.
    I am now tapering down in my final 10 days. Will do my usual 30m tonight, RPM on Tuesday then going to head up to the trails at Dalby on Wednesday. Only doing a single lap (though it is 23 miles long!). Will be aiming for a sub 2hr, did 2hr 6 mins last week (but as part of a double lap) and I will be going packless this time so I am hoping losing about 3 stone off my back will speed things up!!

Started looking at the weather forecast for the event. For the next week its pretty much raining non-stop which isnt good. If its dry on the day that will help but a drier trail would be much easier. Main thing is the prevailing wind statys in place. Dont fancy 96 miles into a head wind!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

7. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegascat

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839