Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: One Day Core Skills Workshop

One Day Core Skills Workshop

The Weekend Workshop and Inner Sanctum Collectibles are proud to present a one day core skills workshop with me, John Harrison.

The workshops will cover the core skills you need to become a stronger painting, layer, blending, glazing, zenithal light and brush control will be covered over the space of 7 hours.
    Every attendee will receive a trollblood miniature to work on as well as a set of brushes. Paints and palettes will also be provided!

To book a place send an email to sales@innersanctumcollectibles with the subject 'Workshop'

But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known, a life of dubious virtue...

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    sounds good and decent price too
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

sounds well cool John, I do need to get to a workshop at some point need to sort a few things out, but unfortunately I cant get to this one! hope it goes ok though mate.

Cheers Norm! Will have some news of a Liverpool workshop in October soon, so keep your eyes peeled :)
    But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known, a life of dubious virtue...