Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ciao!

Ciao!

Hi to All!

First of all sorry for my terrible english! I don't know what it's worse my english or my painting skills!

However... here I am!
    My name is Gionata and I am writing from Italy! I always look for some places where to share the hobby.
    I like very much painting miniatures and I often play also to Warhammer 40K, I have a Dark Angels and an Imperial Guards army.

I try always to improve my skills with new techinques and methods and I am sure this forum will help me!

I post some works as presentation :-)

These are some of my works

Hope to be able to share with you as much as possible!

Bye!

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Demonn,Mistermannindy,phatkid1966,Shades,vegascat

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Caio Gionata,
    I like your work though not your football team

welcome to wamp
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    haha, DL, I was thinking the same thing but figured not to hold it against him.

Welcome to WAMP!

Ciao!

and since you're new, play 40k, and are near (relatively) to Croatia, I'll do a shameless selfpromotion because i thought you might want to check my club's tournament this July: http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/showthread.php?t=16838
    (having a 40k tournament and a painting competition at the same weekend)
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Thanks Guys! The funniest thing is that I love more english (and spanish) championship than italian one... too tactical and too few excitements... :-)

Maybe one day we can meet... You can teach me how to paint... I will teach you how to play football :-)

Thanks for the invitation Demonn!
    Unfortunately it's the same date of the World Model Expo in Stresa this year... it should be a shame to not visit it once that they arrange it in Italy and close to me!

8. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    no problem. ours is a yearly tournament, every year in July, so hopefully in the years to come you might be able to attend.

in the meantime, looking forward to seeing your work here!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the wampness Gionata, liking your work especially the Rhino
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to WAMP! I'm liking your models a lot as well!
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Thanks a lot to all for the welcome.... I will start immediately stressing you with my works and my questions!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast