Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Portland, Oregon Master Class, May 17-18

Portland, Oregon Master Class, May 17-18

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting the word out about trying to organize a 2 day painting class at Guardian Games in Portland, Oregon.

Here's what the Master Class goes over: Class Description

Here's what I recommend people bring with them: Supplies

If interested, please email me to let me know. I'm looking for at least 8 more people to have a total of 10 but can fit 25 total people into the weekend long class.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Facebook
    Twitter: @Meg_Maples
    Me on Putty&Paint

Very cool! I have an interest, I've had a painting block for almost a year now I could use something to jump start me again. I'm just across the river about 15 mins away from portland. What kind of price are you looking at for the classes?

It's $205/person. Please click on the event link for more information regarding the class.

Thanks for the quick reply, but Damn I'm Out. Sooooo out of my budget. But with how big PDX's gamer community is I'm sure you will fill up.

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I know, me too :(

Too rich for my paint. Love Gaurdian games though. Any place that serves beer is okay in my book. Fun place. Good luck with the class Meg!

That is why I paint at home, all the booze I want and I don't have to drag my stuff anywhere. ;) But it's always fun to get together with other people and paint. I wish we had the space to do something like that.

Meg's good people.

I've taken her class twice now, and I've seen significant leaps in my skills afterwards.

What I love about Meg's classes (vs others I've taken):
    • Informal, relaxed setting
    • Q&A throughout
    • Several chances at 1:1 time with Meg for questions and critique / personalized advice
    • 16+ hours of instruction

You can find my reviews of the two classes I've taken here (Part 1, Part2, Part 3), and here, or on Meg's site, under Events > Class Reviews, look for "Plarzoid".

My only question is... When are you coming back to VA, Meg? :)

8. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: NeatPete,Sister_Lucy

Chief Cabana
    Just wanted to say I took the class a week ago up in Seattle and it's every bit as good as the reviews on her site state. Loved every minute of it and was well worth the price. No doubt about it.
    "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Imm actually having a really hard time finding people interested in the classes on the west coast which is disheartening since I live in Seattle.

I get asked all the time when I'm doing classes and then when I offer them I barely get any bites. However, internationally and on the east coast doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

That is so weird! With how much people send on their miniatures you would think they would want to paint them up nicely.
    Maybe you just need a different sales pitch to snag up the war gamers here. Something about the best painted army on the table or something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast