Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portland, Oregon Master Class, May 17-18

My class is aimed toward any one who wants to learn new painting techniques. It's not geared for getting armies on the table, necessarily, though I do go over techniques that can be applied to both display and tabletop armies.

I hope I get more people for Portland. It would be nice to be able to hold a class closer to home and meet more of the gaming crowd in the PNW area.

Facebook
    Twitter: @Meg_Maples
    Me on Putty&Paint

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Well for me its completely the price point. Having just bought a house, $200 bucks is double my annual budget for this hobby. I'm sure its worth it, but when the money sin't there, its just not there.

If you are having difficulty filling spots, maybe split it into two days of $100 each?
    Basics on day one and advanced stuff on day two?

You can stay in the guest room of my new house if you'd like! Private, full bathroom, queen sized bed and everything. 10min drive to GG... Trade ya two nights stay and some food for a ticket :D Even if you can't trade a ticket the invite stands :)

3. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Demonn,Scherdy
    Quote Originally Posted by NeatPete View Post
    Well for me its completely the price point. Having just bought a house, $200 bucks is double my annual budget for this hobby. I'm sure its worth it, but when the money sin't there, its just not there.

If you are having difficulty filling spots, maybe split it into two days of $100 each?
    Basics on day one and advanced stuff on day two?

You can stay in the guest room of my new house if you'd like! Private, full bathroom, queen sized bed and everything. 10min drive to GG... Trade ya two nights stay and some food for a ticket :D Even if you can't trade a ticket the invite stands :)

Congrats on the house! I definitely understand that buying houses makes things tight! Looks like a really lovely place.

Also, if you manage to stick to that strick annual budget, dude, you need to teach a class at cons on how to exercise will power when it comes to buying lead people! LOL. I know so many people who spend with reckless abandon when it comes to models.

I may take you up on the offer for a place to crash. I gotta see if I can manage to get a few more people for the class. If you guys know anyone who would be interested in attending please point them in the direction of my event link.

Facebook
    Me on Putty&Paint

Still planning on doing the Portland class! Please let me know if anyone is interested. I need to take sign ups in advance.

Meg

Facebook
    Me on Putty&Paint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12