Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAMP crashes IE

Blog Entries
    I have issues with Chrome, Firefox and IE 8, 9 (work) and 11 (home). Generally nothing major, but things like pages not displaying properly. Example: log in at home page. Password accepted, but the page refreshes and it looks like I have not logged in. Change pages or reload the page entirely and it will appear logged in.

Blog posts: on several occasions, I typed a few words and hit a loooong delay between characters, or missed characters. It's like Auto-Save is hanging. Then, if I try to submit the post, it will not accept it and show 'not logged in' again.

Not complaining, and I know you're busy. It just might be some additional info needed, some examples of random oddities.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyHorde View Post
    I have issues with Chrome, Firefox and IE 8, 9 (work) and 11 (home). Generally nothing major, but things like pages not displaying properly. Example: log in at home page. Password accepted, but the page refreshes and it looks like I have not logged in. Change pages or reload the page entirely and it will appear logged in.
    Same issue, only reloading the page does not help on the index of the forum. (Firefox, though I may be switching soon seeing as firefox is crap anymore it seems.)

(And directly after posting this I am able to stay logged into the index page of the forum *facepalm*)
    Last edited by Spectral Dragon; 22-03-2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: *double facepalm*
    The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
    Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
    My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
    Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Blog Entries
    I had the same experience with Firefox (at work) working, facepalm included. Chrome at home is still wonky, so I may try something else.

Blog Entries
    IE11 did not work from reload, had to change pages, like by searching Today's posts. Installed Firefox and using it now, seems to be working fine. One small hesitation to load a new page, but at least the login works.

5. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Spectral Dragon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12