Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Crooked Dice: 7ombieTV - Vlad's Army

Crooked Dice: 7ombieTV - Vlad's Army

7ombieTV supplement Vladís Army is now available in both PDF (download now) and to pre-order in book formats. The books are due to arrive early April, weíll post, or you can collect at Salute.

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/product/vlads-army/

Rulebook - £10 Print or £6 PDF
    Vladís Army brings Vampire casts to your games of 7ombieTV! This 58 page PDF contains rules for Vampires and their various minions, Military casts and the doddering Home Guard volunteers left to defend war-ravaged Britain during the vampire invasion of Walsingham-on-Sea. Complete with more statuses, weapons, event, gadget and scavenge cards, episodes tokens and photography by Kev Dallimore Ė this is really a book to get your teeth into.

Cards and Tokens - £10
    You can also pre-order the Vladís Army Cards and Tokens that support the rules. There are 38 cards in the VA deck including new cast Events, Scavange Deck, Campaign events and Special Weapons to support the VA campaign. There is also a set of 27 double-sided tokens (Bitten, Scavenge, Civilian, Flyer, Dominated and Scared) to cover new mechanics and statuses when playing with, or against, vampires.

Vlad's Army Terrain - £4 PDF
    Finally thereís an additional 49 page PDF of cut out and assemble buildings and scenic items by Carl Stoelzel that follow the six episodes in the rules - Afrika Korpse, Palace of Red Petals, The Count of New York and the Vlad's Army campaign episodes: Bloodbath at Charters' Cottage, The 08:15 to Eastbourne and the shocking conclusion - The Siege of St Anselm's. Download it now!

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Shades
    Blog Entries
    You guys are great. Love your stuff. Thanks for posting the news.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Great stuff but where are those aircrew from as I can't see them on the website?
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

They are from Artizan Designs Thrilling Tales range.