Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderlands Project - Maxim Verehin's Shark Day Miniature

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Well, having been eyeing it up all day, I decided to dive in.

How often to you get the chance to own a shark man holding a fishing spear who has caught a mermaid?
    Miniatures Completed In 2017 - 6 2016 - 24 2015 - ​18
    Eldar Challenge - Points Painted 482/4000
    Brambleten Attempts to apply paint to metal, resin and plastic with varying levels of success

Thanks all!

Here are the first pics of the WIP!

_DSC6642.jpg_DSC6656.jpg_DSC6658.jpg

3. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Brambleten,vegascat
    i'm in too! :) if it ends up half as cool as the painting im more than happy! cant wait...
    Skelettet S Minis at facebook

1 3 3 4 - "All truth is parallel - all truth is untrue"

Gallery (CMON)

6. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Brambleten,Darklord,vegascat

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    looking great
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    more update pics:

Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

10. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: S_Dalsgaard,vegascat
    Hi all!

New pics!
    You can now follow us on Twitter
    Stretch goals have been changed!
    Miniatures for free in stretch goals.

We need your support to reach the goal!
    Don't forget, after the campaign this miniature will be only available as a Limited Edition!

12. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Brambleten,vegascat
    Chief Cabana
    It's shaping up nicely, I'd say. I very much like the detailing on the harpoon, which gets my hope up for the rest of the model. I'm not entirely convinced by the head so far, though. I can't really put my finger on it, but it looks either too long, too fine, or too far back on the body, or something else.
    Those concept arts in the stretch goals appeal to me more than the shark model, if I'm honest, so if only you'd reach those, I'd be much more tempted to join in (with the flexible funding I'm not sure I want to commit just yet). The fact they're included for free would really assure quite a few pledges, I think, but at the same time they probably won't draw in enough pledges to reach the goals in the first place. A little weird a structure for a campaign, with such a huge rate of free stretch goals in comparison to the base product. Combined with the flexible funding, it's very hard to estimate what exactly you'll be getting when.
    Which scale would those pumpkin and mushroom models be, if you make it to the goals?
    Things I'm working on: Sculpting, Puppet Wars Unstitched, Sapo

The pumpkin & mushroom warriors will be at 35mm scale (they will do 40mm). Even if we don't reach the goals, they will be edited a little later in the year.
    For the flexible funding, i know some people don't like it, but as I said before, i'm not a new company, I'm here since 2010! If we don't reach the funding goal, the miniature will be made (the sculpt is half finished), there will only be more delays to obtain the casts ;)

I still think it's possible to reach the stretch goals, i had a lot of messagesabout people waiting for more pics to pledge. There is 9 days left! ;)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast