Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Clown Miniatures: 2014 sculpts

Mad Clown Miniatures: 2014 sculpts

In preparation for my stall at Salute 2014 I am feverishly finishing all sorts of sculpts for casting. I aim to share a new and complete sculpt each Monday between now and the show! Let me begin with this creepy discarded soft toy, measuring 15mm long:

...sculpted using a Green Stuff/MagicSculp mix. Expect another update same time next week!

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: DeafNala,vegascat
    That is REALLY COOL in a creepy sort of way. As a fan of creepy, I love it. GREAT WORK!
    I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member. G.Marx

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    yeah liking that. What happens when Donnie Darko flipped and violated that rabbit
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

How can you make something so small look so good. Looking forwards to one per week. I can't wait to take some home from Salute ;)
    "Keep your brush wet and our humour dry."

Thanks guys! I look forward to sharing another update with you soon. Next Mondays miniature will be a new favourite of mine: a miniature possessed puppet measuring ~15mm to the eyes!

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    cool like your stuff, keep em coming
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by phatkid1966 View Post
    How can you make something so small look so good. Looking forwards to one per week. I can't wait to take some home from Salute ;)
    Thanks guys! Oh and I find a magnifier come in really handy! It took a while to get to grips with it but it really helps for spotting flaws and symmetry issues at such small scales.

Mad Clown Mondays - Update 2:

This creepy little puppet measures just 18mm to the eyes. He likes to hang around with the Puppet Monster, for protection, but sometimes wanders off on his own to smash things up!

11. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: DeafNala,vegascat
    Mad Clown Mondays update 3: The Faceless

This sculpt is the first of three depicting a new monster: The Faceless. Measuring 32mm and sculpted from a green stuff / MagicSculp mix, I'm looking forward to seeing this guy cast! Although his green doesn't photograph too well, there are all kinds of creepy details on here that will make him a lot of fun to paint (shoe laces, finger nails, spine...).

Here are photos from three different angles. The next two Faceless will follow in future updates...

Last edited by moonmin82; 20-01-2014 at 10:47 PM.

13. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: DeafNala,S_Dalsgaard,vegascat

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast