Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what would your ideal job be?

what would your ideal job be?

Following on from DL's "what's your job" thread... What would you like to be working as if you weren't doing what you do?

I'd probably still be in horticulture but in a more crop production based capacity. I.e. Growing veg etc and selling them/making produce to sell (a la river cottage).

otherwise, id love to work in/ own a model shop where i can paint and play games all day! (gw wont have me for some reason! :( )

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Duvet tester.
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

3. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Brambleten,TaleSpinner

Enlightened Wamp
    Chairman of a large investment bank - for 1 week.
    I would make a horrible mess of things and inadvertently give lots of profits to good causes, then be ousted by a vote of no confidence and retire on my 7 or 8 figure golden egg...
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigalGamer View Post
    You people scare me

5. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! NeatPete

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Maverick from Top Gun or playing for Sheff Wed (but with Waddles ability not mine)

Failing all those I think High Class Gigilo
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Assuming that you also got the talent required for the dream job, it would have to be figure sculptor.

It's also what I plan to do when I win the lottery

No caveats. So yeah, anything goes!

steam locomotive,driver/fireman would be up there too! And pilot!

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    This is tough. I'm the type of person that would get sick of anything in a year. I'm nervous to say anything hobby related because once it becomes a job, you begin to lose passion for it. May just be me though.

I always wanted to be an architect and build those scale models for the new airport. Got weeded out first year of architect school though. Way to stick with it Pete!

Enlightened Wamp warhammergrimace's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Film maker
    Awards:
    Blog Award
    http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
    http://irregular-magazine.com
    http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
    http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Pilot
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Hmm.. realistically, a cultural secretary, for some reason I find administrative tasks quite fun and working with cultural organizations is something I've wanted to do for quite some time.

Or I can just be filthy rich or something ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast