Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tv Thread

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    I have the theory that my mum is actually in control of who goes on Strictly. Each week she says that she doesn't like someone and that they should go. They go. That being said, each week I use my free online votes to vote for Rachel (because I'm sad like that, and it takes 30 seconds). Last week I forgot, and she was in the dance off. This week I remembered, and she was safe. Coincidence much?

To complete my Strictly ramblings, Earth Wind and Fire performing last night got me thinking back to this scene from Chuck. Think it's season 3.
    Miniatures Completed In 2017 - 6 2016 - 24 2015 - ​18
    Eldar Challenge - Points Painted 482/4000
    Brambleten Attempts to apply paint to metal, resin and plastic with varying levels of success

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Watched the first episode of american Horror Story: Coven last night, very impressed. the first few minutes were awesomely gross. Good to see so many of the cast from the previous series back again. Jessica Lange is brilliant in these roles (and shes still pretty sexy even at 64!)

Hope the rest of the series is as good.

Its been renewed for a forth season too
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Super Hero wise this week, Agents of Shield has picked up a bit in this last episode which is nice, taking it to a level I'd expect week in week out from it.

Arrow was superb, though it appears that it might drift for a couple of episodes now that the current major plot is being put seemingly on ice.
    Brambleten Attempts to apply paint to metal, resin and plastic with varying levels of success

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Young Doctors Handbook is back for a second series. Starring Daniel Radcliffe the first was superb and shows he can act beyond Potter.

really enjoying Hello Ladies by Stephen Merchant too
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Just started watching Agents of the Shield. Had them all recorded but never watched them. I was stoked when I saww Joss was doing them. I love how he doesn't take it too serious and makes fun of itself. Only a few in but digging it so far.

Watching the Coven as well DL. Wife doesn't really like it but I tell her it's like all the girly dramas she watches just with more killing and less gossip.

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    More news from Marvel, they're linking up with Netflix starting in 2015 with at least 4 series based around Hell's Kitchen. These are Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and the Iron Fist, with The Defenders being planned as a miniseries after. These will all be produced by ABC but shown on Netflix first, as House of Cards was.

7. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! NeatPete
    Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Enjoyed the first couple of episodes of Almost Human. Some good action and funny in places. Karl Urban does his tough guy routine well and Minka Kelly is still cute. Looking forward to more

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Stupid walking dead with a whole episode about the Govoner... Hate that guy!
    Been watching some old episodes of Chuck. Man, she is cute!
    Started watching something from your side of the pond. Spaced. Pretty funny at points.

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Nice little Dollhouse quote at the end of the last episode of Agents of Shield, nice to see Whedon going back to past projects. I think I went into Shield expecting too much, as the first few episodes were poor but the last 2-3 have been a lot better. Not quite to a level with Arrow yet, but that also had its ups and downs in the first series.

Still got to get through this weeks Mentalist, Blacklist, Lost Girl and Sleepy Hollow to get through, might save them for when I have a little more spare time.

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Wife and I have a joke about sleepy hollow.we tend to fall asleep so we think it is appropriately named.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast