Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darklands Painting Contest 2013

So no Banelords then?

@ Andy 2 + minis will make a unit as long as one of them is a command figure ie: Standard, muso or a champion. Though in the case of 2 entrants with equal painting ability/theme/basing etc we would look more favourable on a full (5+) unit.

@ Wendy - no BaneLords/Beasts for this competition. Just models that are game-legal in Darklands. as most of the Banelegions range was integrated into Darklands it's just a dozen or so miniatures from the Mierce range that will be excluded. (basically anything listed under 'Darklands' is fine, anything under 'Banelegions' isn't)

Cheers Tim. I think you know what I'll be aiming for! ;-)

I got Ckaarakk (minotaur warlord) and vilthiss (champion of khthon). these are both "single minis" right?

That's right - both would be fine for the single model section.

Lots of models coming my way, looking forward to holding all that resin in my hands... precious...

I assume that it would be okey to build a unit from the brutes, even though they don't include a musician, standard bearer or champion?

Time to assault Gwyddol with a paint brush :)
    "Keep your brush wet and our humour dry."

@ Grefven Gulgutta is the Brute champion. He's the only Brute that the Ys-ians got right! All the others have some form of malformity/mutation.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast