Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

Anyone ever try explaining our hobby / art to their mother in law? It being Mother's Day, I recalled doing so, and thought it would make for a neat story for my blog:

http://www.sableandspray.blogspot.ca...oly-moses.html

How did it go for the rest of you guys?

Hey Kelly!!

Read ya story on ya Blog and I can see where the get Moses from, that mini is only missing a tablet instead of the eye!!

If Your family ever think weird of you Mini painting point them in the Direction of my thread!
    http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/showthread.php?t=14775

My Granny is Catholic and I did this for Christmas just gone! Took me a year to clean it up and restore is then paint it! its not painted great but Its not bad!

Show them and say there ya go its not all laser guns and boobs lol

What an amazing thread! That's awesome. Hmmm... that's getting me thinking about painting something up for my mom for next year's mother's day. Anyone have any suggestions of a good mini for a mother's day present?

Cheers Kelly! that statue has been passed through the family for a long long time! my grans gran had it when she was a girl so its over 100 yrs old! My gran actually cried when I gave her the statue at christmas.

My advice is to get something that means something to Ya Mum. A mother and child statue or something like that?

My Dad is mental crazy on war movies and history so he is getting a war time diorama for his birthday as he has every war film going lol cant think of anything else to get him so painting him a Diorama up seems like the next best thing!!

Does ya Mum like musicals? paint a dancing figure? could be anything Kelly, just think about ya Mum and see what ya can get to suit?