Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Zinge Industries

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries

Zinge Industries

These guys are a relatively new outfit making accessories for customising miniatures and dioramas. They have a growing selection of weapons, ammunition belts, magazines, drums and even individual bullets and shell casings. They also do vehicle parts including modular tracks, engines and wheels and they sell a number of electronics accessories for lighting dioramas.

http://zinge.co.uk

Well worth a look if you're doing any conversions or scratchbuilds.

Last edited by Undave; 02-02-2013 at 05:18 PM.
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: NeatPete,Ulfgrimr,waghorn41

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Nice find Undave !
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Are these the guys that do the bendy ammo cables too?

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Are these the guys that do the bendy ammo cables too?
    Yep

Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

oh look at them light covers!! Demonn will love them bad boys!! and them tesls coils have my name on them lol

nice find indeed mate!!!

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I was looking at the list of traders going to Hammerhead this year and saw their name at the bottom. I think they were there last year but they had hardly anything in their inventory back then. If you can get over to Newark next weekend you can drool over them in person
    Awards:
    Top Referrer

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    These are pretty bad as. Maybe the WAMP store could stock some of these goodies?

9. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    Wyrd bi ful ard

Wamp Guru
    hey I'd buy those! especially the bulbs... need something like it for my LEDs
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Quote Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
    hey I'd buy those! especially the bulbs... need something like it for my LEDs
    Knew ya would like them fella!! right up your ally hey!!