Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dark Space Corp - Beyond the Gates of Antares

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a cool lookin' mini! The rockcovered looking guy on the KS page is pretty interesting too.
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Like that Hansa so far and the Boromite. The other mini looks okay but I could have done without the obligatory fur cloak.
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

thats nicely painted!! the extreme highlights are real smooth not like ya see on all the GW space marines!! Oh am I allowed to say that lol

That really is coming to life, the work on the back is amazing. Not just superb nmm but the subtle colour variations just inspire. Brilliant work!!!
    "Keep your brush wet and our humour dry."

Well, sadly GoA has been withdrawn from KS. The project will continue with funding by other means once they have a concrete plan. Maybe another KS once it's further along?
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    I had a bit of a playtest at the club last night. It's a system with a huge amount of potential. Even in the very basic run through we had both players were forced to make some pretty tough tactical decisions.

We've done some playtesting for several games involving Rick at the club so hopefully we can continue once they've sorted out what's going on.
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

I'm sure they'd be grateful for the feedback, too. I wish my health was better. I could have done some playtesting, too, maybe against Kev, but alas it's not to be for the time being.
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234