Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drakkol's Workshop

WiMP
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon.s View Post
    Hi Drakol, the body of the dwarf centaur is really cool, really clean, you master the fimo!
    Your comment made my heart lose a beat when i started reading (since I'm a fan of yours)...but...shame on me...i didn't scult that body. It's only a toy i've used, cutting its head and adding the ogre's body.

haaa...!!! i think it was fimo champagne!! Nevertheless it's a good convertion!!

Welcome to WaMP! Some impressive work you've done. Looking forward to more.

WiMP
    "Impressing" is too much to describe my work. There's a lot of kind people in this forum

Here's a small "gallery" of chaotic pieces...
    Abbadon:
    http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...00876623_n.jpg
    a nurglin inspired by an old GW artwork
    http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...70739982_n.jpg
    a base for a Happydemius (a friend of mine will sculpt for himself an Epidemius and this is a base for it)
    http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...58496733_n.jpg

and...last for today...a wip inspired by this:
    http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...60000682_n.jpg
    leila VS jabba, a Xmas gift for a friend and his girfriend
    http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...27703240_n.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Love the Leia artwork. Now, more serious - I'm not a fan of Dwarves, in fact I almost dislike them as much as Orcs but your dwarves are really, really nice, some of the best I've seen. I could actually see myself enjoying painting them
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

6. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! drakkol
    WiMP
    Quote Originally Posted by waghorn41 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Dwarves, in fact I almost dislike them as much as Orcs but your dwarves are really, really nice, some of the best I've seen. I could actually see myself enjoying painting them
    You made me blush Really a BIG compliment for a dwarf like me. You honour me. Thanks from the deepest placein my heart.

EDIT:
    Here's a small entrenchment for a friend. I hope you like the small details i've put on it
    644508_480387571992235_1782404434_n.jpg36312_479598445404481_2025003817_n.jpg

If someone's interested i'll post pics of a beastmen convertions i've made for a friend.
    Last edited by drakkol; 10-11-2012 at 03:26 PM.

WiMP
    Sorry for the double post. =.=

Here's my last painting fatigue a Slayer. Years passed without touching paints and brushes. I know i'm not a good painter but i hope you could consider this a good "game level" painting

Two greens area W.I.P. for a commission. Hope too be able to finish them soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WiMP
    Hi, I have a couple of questions for you wampers:

Could someone tell me if making some resin copies of this model is a silly idea? Please.
    487570_469260126438313_241959846_n.jpg
    I've made some minor additions(a spear in its hand and an axe hidden behind the shield) to this model but i have not pics unluckly.

I'm working on a diorama/display for a friend...Japanese style. I've done some minor details, like bamboos and a piece of wooden bridge:
    643925_493616500669342_218593178_n.jpg22486_493616490669343_1466983684_n.jpg
    Do you like them?

Thanks for your time.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by waghorn41 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Dwarves, in fact I almost dislike them as much as Orcs

Yeah right Mr Blood Bowl
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Really nice stuff, Drakkol! The bridge looks great--can't wait to see more. The dwarves look good. Is it easy to get these cast up? It might be worthwhile as a test to see how they would do.

12. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! drakkol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast