Results 1 to 10 of 95
18-09-2012, 03:40 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- South Cheshire
- Blog Entries
Reaper Miniatures Painting Contest 2012
It’s new competition time and this month we have the very greatest pleasure of announcing that it’s in conjunction with one of the hobbies giants, Reaper Miniatures.
Reapers catalogue of miniatures is extensive and there are plenty of themes to choose from so we hope as many of you as possible enter and show Reaper why the WAMP comps are the best in the entire hobby.
Deadlines4pm, UK time, 23rd November 2012 for non-subscribers.
4pm, UK time, 30th November 2012 for subscribers
1st place receives $75 Reaper credit.
2nd place receives $50 Reaper credit
3rd place receives $25 Reaper credit.
(please read them, its amazing how many don't!!)
- You must be a WAMP Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
- Images must be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 4000 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this). Any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
- All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state, You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress).
- You give WAMP/Portal and Reaper Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
- You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
- Judging will be decided by public vote.
- Submissions must be posted to the contest gallery which will be posts as soon as it's up. You must make sure you select the correct contest option in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic up loader) or via edit pictures after upload. If you have any problems here email any of the mod's and they'll help.
You can find Reaper miniatures here and for us in the UK here.
Reaper produce some cracking miniatures and as I said above I hope as many of you enter as possible. Good luck everyone.
18-09-2012, 04:53 PM #2
Awesome! WAMP's getting huge names this year. You guys are doing a great job getting these contest sponsors, BRAVO!
18-09-2012, 05:09 PM #3
YESSS!!! I dont stand a chance but I love Reaper and i actually own an unpainted mini from them! wohoo!Dan
18-09-2012, 05:12 PM #4
I'm running off to see if I have some of their models...
this fall is going to be murderous. Sodapop, my BeatPete Wyrd plastic challenge, Reaper, hopefully Rotten Harvest on Wyrd (if there'll be one)...
18-09-2012, 05:20 PM #5
18-09-2012, 09:29 PM #6
I'm gonna dig through my box o figures and see what I can find for this contest. I haven't painted a Reaper mini in years!
18-09-2012, 11:09 PM #7
I've got a few things I can paint for this... as well as a commission for a friend in my gaming group that's going to be a cool conversion- and it's all with Reaper's products, so it's a perfect candidate for this!
I know he'll be happy because it means he'll get a better paint job out of me since it's for a comp ;)
This Writer's Journey
If wishes were fished we'd all cast nets. - Gurney Halleck
18-09-2012, 11:19 PM #8
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Missouri, USA
- Blog Entries
I've got one sitting on the shelf that needs finishing! Two months is plenty of time so why not?http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/attach...621328&thumb=1
A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
19-09-2012, 04:39 AM #9
as someone who got half done 30+ reaper minis on shelf and 10+ more unpainted in box, this is perfect for me. I think I am going to finish up my half down adventure Sophie and 07 limited edition Sophie...
Last edited by vegel; 19-09-2012 at 07:20 AM.
19-09-2012, 07:38 AM #10
Managed to find some minis and will definitely be participating!