Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GD Germany - Pics + event report

Super Wamp

GD Germany - Pics + event report

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd share with you some first pictures I uploaded of the winning entries in the Golden Demon at Gamesday Germany.
    For now, you can find the first pics HERE. But I will make sure to post a more elaborate event report + pics on here too. But first let's get some sleep :)
    Last edited by MaGie; 27-08-2012 at 01:19 PM.

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Captain Sprout,Demonn,p1per,Vern
    thanks for posting. Looking forward to more pics, as those entries look awesome especially the Slayer Sword one!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

I will also be sorting through my pictures in the next few days, and post a report on my blog. Here's my shot of the Slayer Sword winner:

5. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: p1per,Vern
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Looks like Picster's done it again! I'm so chuffed to see a dwarf model finally win a normal sized demon too!

Super Wamp
    My apologies for not posting the pics on the forum directly. It takes a lot of time, and there are many picturs to sort through. But if you will hang on for just a few days I will post the originals here as well....

Anyway that was my introduction for new pictures to be found HERE. More to come!

10. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Demonn,p1per

Super Wamp
    And the last part with the Fantasy winners: HERE

I must say some of the winning entries I had not expected. There were so many entries, and I only took pictures of the ones that stood out for me, so some winning entry pics are missing. Also, some of the minis were not on display the moment I checked out the cabinets...

In a few days I will post all the pics, including some of my favourite entries that did not win, in this thread :)
    Last edited by MaGie; 27-08-2012 at 01:20 PM.

12. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Demonn,Vern
    thank you again!

Awards:
    Activity Award
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

it was indeed a deadly competition, i managed to take a silver in whfb regiment with my grave guards :)
    Skelettet S Minis at facebook

1 3 3 4 - "All truth is parallel - all truth is untrue"

Gallery (CMON)

15. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Vern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast