Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Thinking of entering "The BaneLegions 2012"

Thinking of entering "The BaneLegions 2012"

http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showthread.php?t=12677

Dunno if this is cheating a little bit, but I am thinking of which piece to use for the competition, and I need some help....

Of all the mini I like this Alianne, but I want her to be parrying against someone else, and I don't think any other mini of the Banelegions line could fit in... Lady justice of Wyrd came to mind but none of her poses fits...

Also thinking of DarkSword mini as most of them got a lot of action in their pose, but I am worry about the scale as Darksword is slightly smaller, more 28 then 30mm

guys? any ideas please?

If you do want her parrying somebody else it will have to be another BaneLegion or BaneBeast miniature. Otherwise it won't be eligible for the competition!
    Are you saying Grade A, or Grey Day?

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by breadhead. View Post
    If you do want her parrying somebody else it will have to be another BaneLegion or BaneBeast miniature. Otherwise it won't be eligible for the competition!
    yeah would need to be. Your quite welcome to convert a piece as long as it starts out as a banelegion.

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    I'm planning a conversion and having two mini's interacting, although not in the same way as you're doing.

Thx guys i thought as much... need a lot of coversion ... decision decision decision...

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vegel View Post
    Thx guys i thought as much... need a lot of coversion ... decision decision decision...

go for it mate - its a heck f a prize your aiming for - worth that bit extra effort

To be honest, with the entries lining up I'd be surprised if a stock model took the prize. Converting's probably the way forward!

8. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegel