Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tikki Pub

Wamp Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiccanpony
    you may torment the new Cabana boy
    Nyah nyah nyah :baeh you smell and your thong's on backwards!
    "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcam
    Start with the dancing girls and work your way through them 'till you get to the tiger. I suggest you stop JUST before her though. She can be a bit rough.
    Donna's alright really, she's like a ferrari just gotta know how to handle her or you can end up in hospital
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Wamp Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcam
    Start with the dancing girls and work your way through them 'till you get to the tiger. I suggest you stop JUST before her though. She can be a bit rough.
    Donna's alright really, she's like a ferrari just gotta know how to handle her or you can end up in hospital
    Not to mention sleek, curvy and very hard to keep up with
    "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    and drain all your money, and have re behinds
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

:P can we say high maintenance........vroooommmmm vroooommmmm

@ Billy....has Waghorn displeased you, have the Samoans drag him over to the Hut-of-Pain...........Liz ordered a whip made out of a yak penis she is dying to break in
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

god, Can I never get away from yaks? No butter goddess here. I'm.......erm........The Coconut Goddess. You can make butter out of those, right?
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

That depends on whose Coconuts they are

Quote Originally Posted by EldinTux
    That depends on whose Coconuts they are ;)

:pervert

watch it..... Liz is High Priestess to Madame Pele, they could easily become toasted coconuts
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Ok Ok I apo... I apol nope cant say it so I guess I'm not Sorry :twisted:

Tux likes to live dangerously

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast