Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tikki Pub

Looks like we have a new cabana boy. Tuxie, you an hand the drink try to Waghorn and go get dressed properly. Then help yourself to a couple of the pool girls. Youve done well as cabana boy setting up the site and all. I hope Waghorn is as good.

Oh Waghorn sweetie! Come here. It's time for you to assume your duties! Go put this on (holds up a really tiny g-string). When you're done I think Donna wants her feet rubbed and the tiget needs feeding. Also the girls laundry needs hand washing and there are dishes to do and........Well here's a list. Just make sure you're done by dark. I have a couple of special chores for you tonight.
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Oh thank you so much now what am I supposed to wear. Don't tell me, it's like the Emperor's new clothes. that's single trhread of cotton, it might cut into - now you're being
    Ok, I'm good with feet, love cats, dab hand at was.. Oh just give me the list I'll be done in no time at all. Age and experience etc.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Ooh, the sand. I'm going to dig myself a hole and stand in it.

What's a tiget? :?:
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

If there's girls in the offing I'll give the slime a miss tonight.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    @ Roger - a tiget is a tiger pet

@ Tuxie - Liz has promised unclad girls!
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

:twisted: The Witch stands by Rock, sipping an island punch from a nautilus shell, her eyes narrow as Tux dons civilized clothes

. “You are free Tux, but remember your next comp loss and you are mine, body and soul from moon rise to next moon rise

“Now where is My Cabana Boy? ...... Rock with a tight look in his eyes, hands “Her” a black candle, drops of hot wax falls upon the sand......
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Yippee! I'm free!! :woohoo:

Now what do I do?

Start with the dancing girls and work your way through them 'till you get to the tiger. I suggest you stop JUST before her though. She can be a bit rough.
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Tuxie grabs a drink and head for the nearest girl - dodges round liz and then starts dancing the skimpy clad beauty behind her :P

you may torment the new Cabana boy
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast