Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tikki Pub

The Tikki Pub

Rising up from the depths of the grotto comes a sound. It seems to have a faint hint of the sea in the background but there are pulsing native drums and gutteral rhythmic chanting in savage male voices punctuated by a melody sung in the sweet voices of half clad nubile women swaying to the breeze that wafts through the random palm. (god that was a run on sentence).

Suddenly......SPLASH!!!!! An island lands in front of the grottothen slides into the dictance while a lagoon forms between the two.

On this island is a structure. It seems little more than a shack on the outside, with an area behind it screened off from view by a high woven fence. Sounds of laughter drift from behind the fence followed by the spring of a diving board and the splash of someone entering into a pool belly first.

Thus the Tikki pub is born. Enter everyone for drinks and pleasure. Don't mind the tiger. He's tame(ish). Rock tends bar and the first days drinks are on the house!

Mods, can we move this to a space of it's own please?
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Savage male voices? must be Darklord, Tuxie and Roger.
    As for the half-clad women, can we have some un-clad?
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Nice place Liz. As to having a place of your own, well I think the control might go to your head. :whip :whip :whip :whip

Yes you can have some unclad and no Tuxie, It won't go to my head. It never has before. :twisted:
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

a stillness falls upon the “Island” , the only sound the splash from the waves rolling in.

Rock stops with his business of polishing glasses and turns to watch the ocean silently.

Boom! Boom! the air is split apart by the savage beat of Drums.

Coming into sight, cresting the waves, a brace of massive War Canoes, the deep guttural grunts of Polynesian men as they carve into the water with paddles.

Standing in the bow of the lead canoe is “The Witch” .....................”WHERE IS MY CABANA BOY”!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Tuxie runs and tries to hid behind Rock!

Wamp Member
    Hey Tux, you're spending a suspiciously long time behind the Rock's behind. Enjoying the view?
    "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

No I just need the protection

Wamp Member
    Well, when he's finished wearing it, I'm sure you can have a go with it. ut I do advise washing it thoroughly first.
    "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

But then it would lose the smell!!!!

Did I just type that out load. :o

Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast