Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The BaneLegions 2012

Quite a haul! Looking forward to seeing the entries already

Should produce some awesome pieces, well done DL & Maelstrom.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Aaarghhhh! My poor orky brain is going round in circles wiv da plan for this one...

There's so many cool minis to choose from, but I find the Maelstrom site quite clunky to use, so this could take a lot of sifting to find the right minis for da plan.

Also for the Non-UK peeps I just found a coupon on Dakka for 20% off.
    http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...st/454474.page

Hi there,

Here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) we've missed our Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, American and other rest of the world customers since Games Workshop restricted our sales of their products to the EU only; but Maelstrom Games haven't forgotten about you all, and we'd like to remind you that it's not as small a world as all that and that we don't just sell Games Workshop products. There's a whole industry of wargaming that isn't Warhammer, or 40K, nor indeed should you just buy Citadel paints: and thus, we've decided to offer you 20% off the UK recommended retail price for pretty much everything on our website (apart from GW, of course) from now until the 18th of June! How awesome is that!

YOUR 20% SMALL WORLD VOUCHER
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your 20% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 18th of June at midnight (GMT), and you really do have some superb miniatures to spend your hard-earned on!

The voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Flames of War items
    - not on any Gale Force Nine items
    - not on any Kingdom Death items
    - not on any Studio McVey items
    - not on any Too Fat Lardies items
    - not on any Games Workshop items
    - and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

IMPORTANT: You must note, too, that this voucher will ONLY work for those customers with DELIVERY addresses within AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, THAILAND and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: SMALL-WORLD

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!

5. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: kdlynch,Spectral Dragon
    Wern't they also running a different discount code for UK too at the mo? I should really check my emails as I'm sure I saw something in there...

Can anyone point me towards any Banelords/beast that have loads of nice smooth bits on them? I find the Maelstrom site to be really clunky to preview minis. The thumbnails are pretty useless really and i've been scouring for ages but seem to be getting nowhere as there are loads of them to flick through, and they are mostly pretty rough minis (texture, not sculpt quality that is!). :P

Any help would be much appreciated, especially if you know of a stockist that has a more functional shopping experience with nice thumbnails/listings and what not. Cheers! :)

There are much better shots of the resin models on the blog than in store.

http://banelegions.maelstromgames.co.uk/

And I know this one is older but she is smoother and I think you'd do a cracking paint job.

Thanks Cap'n. The blog helped loads... as I found that CMON stock many of them, and has a better product selection page. I'll of course be ordering from Maelstrom still though, but at least I can browse a bit better on CMON.

I've always kinda liked that one actually too. I'm not sure if she will fit into my grand scheme, but it's early days and things may change yet. :)

There isn't actually a great deal of BaneLegions stuff in stock according to the website Anybody have any idea on how long it will take to come in from the supplier or if a restock is due?
    Are you saying Grade A, or Grey Day?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast