Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synthet vs waghorn41 - LotR

Enlightened Wamp
    Blog Entries

Synthet vs waghorn41 - LotR

This is the WIP/Smack thread for....

Synthet vs waghorn41
    Theme: Lord of the Rings
    Voting: Paint via new Gallery voting mechanism
    Finish Date: July 4th, 2012
    Gallery: Using New Gallery

When you upload your photos, mark them private (or non-votable) until both are done, so we can have equal voting time for both. :)

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Who is this Synthet my precious, is it a Hobbitses or one of those miserable dwarves? No, not Hobbitses they wouldn't challenge the wag, far too sensible. Look, it comes from the mountains in the north! Ah, now we knows my precious doesn't we, it's one of those nasty orcses. The wag will squish this one won't it? Yes my precious he will, he will, squished and squashed, that will teach him. Always look at the ladder before you try to climb it, silly orcses Synthet didn't look above did he my precious...
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

I must admit to myself that this time, I will not finish the miniature in time. Ill have to leave town for some familymatters and wont return untill the 6/7 (hopefully the 5/7). would you mind extend the deadline to the 6/7? Othervise Ill happy to give you the win.
    Synthet

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Extension is ok with me.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    OK, mine's in the gallery. The photo is rubbish, just can't get it to work, her blue eyes look black and this mini is one of my best efforts. Anyway Synthet, unlike my previous opponents who have only had to prime a mini, you will have to actually paint something to take the win. As the photo is the judging standard it shouldn't be too hard. Here's a look at mine :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waghorn41; 05-07-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Sorry for the delay, two kids with chicken-pox got in my way... If you think Im to late with showing the picture, Im ok with give you the win straight away:)

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Can't see it in the gallery yet but let me know when it is and I'll open mine for voting.
    The win is obviously yours though

I think I got the picture at the right place now (?). Dont be to sure about this yet. I think you did a great job on that miniature. The same mini was actually my first choise to but I changed my mind just when I had preapered it for painting. Good luck!:)

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    OK, my mini is now rateable so I guess we're open for the voting.

How do you feel about getting critique from your opponent?

waghorn41: I would love some critique. I plan to continue painting on this mini later on so bring it on!:)
    How about you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast