Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegascat vs ArkMechanicus - Warmachine/Hordes solo

Destroyer of Ladders Super Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vegascat vs ArkMechanicus - Warmachine/Hordes solo

This is the WIP/Smack-talk thread for....

ArkMechanicus vs Vegascat
    Theme: Warmachine/Hordes solo
    Voting: Painting only
    Finish Date: 22 June 2012
    Gallery: Using New Gallery

Good luck to both of us!

Round about the paint pot go. On the palette throw
    royal blue and blood red. Thirty-seven Days of Dread;
    Double, double toil and trouble; 
Fire burn, and paint pot bubble.
    - Wyrd 2011 Rotten Harvest Painting contest

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? Vegascat sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity. - Waghorn41

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! kdlynch
    Awesome, thanks Vegascat.

As I said previously, I'm doing Orin, but the mini is on order, so no progress yet!

Good luck!

Blog Entries
    No problem, I just wanted to set up the thread as the mods have been busy (with RL stuff I imagine) and give us a place to put WIPs and/or to do any smack talk should we wish.

As much as I want to paint my Orin Midwinter, I want to paint the Cryx specific models in my Cryx army first, so I decided to paint my Overseer. It was already partially assembled. I finished assembling it last night, made a base for it, and attached it to the base as well. The model (at least the one I got) is very top-heavy and doesn't balance well, which is the only reason why I made the base and attached it to it last night, otherwise I normally save working on the base until I'm close to completion of the model. I wanted to take some pics last night, but ran out of time.

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? Vegascat sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity. - Waghorn41

Blog Entries
    I haven't gotten any further as I've been swamped with home and work stuff. I'm hoping to spray prime (humidity depending) tomorrow morning before I go to work, otherwise I'll be brush-priming tomorrow night. Sadly, I have no black spray primer, so brush priming may be for the better. How are you coming along?

eeeerrr, yeah.

I haven't even got the miniature yet!

I may have to request an extension.. Hoping the mini will come by the weekend, but it may be next week before Royal Mail deliver. :(

Blog Entries
    No problem. Do you want to extend it now or wait and see if you get it in the post soon?

Um, real life is in the way at the moment, even if he comes this weekend, can we say 26 June?

Real life has been kicking my ass recently, so much so that when I said I'd ordered it earlier in the thread, I actually hadn't, when I realised I hadn't I then accidently ordered 2 (from different suppliers!). So yeah... my head is not on straight lately!

Blog Entries
    Brother, 26 June it is! No problem at all, to be honest. That gives me more wiggle room as well.

How are you doing vegascat ? Made much progress? :)

Blog Entries
    Hey brother! I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this! :( My model is done, how about yours? I should be able to snap some pics tonight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast