Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arctica's Warmachine

Arctica's Warmachine

Ok so it's been a very long time since i posted here but it's partly because the website used to log me off every 5 minutes or i couldn't stay logged on at all, but also because it's been a pretty busy time for me.

I've still been painting but also the guys at the club here have taught me how to play warmachine and i've become completely addicted to the game, so much that recently i have become a press ganger for them too. :D

But I managed to get a huge amount of models painted in a small amount of time. So i started with cygnar first and produced all these models in the span of about 3 months, the guys here thought i was part machine ! :D

Firefly

Thunderhead

Ol' ROwdy

Lancer

Triumph

Stormclad

Hammersmith

Charger

Ironclad

Hunter

Centurion

Defender

eHaley

Then i did some commission pieces for a friend on his trolls and skorne stuff

then these last few months i moved onto a Cryx force which i've been enjoying lots and i have ordered way too many models but lets hope i can get most of it painted soon and i hope it'll keep me active on WAMP again as i'll be updating it as much as i can.

Deathjack

Withershadow Combine

As a spot of speed painting i painted my original battlebox set in about 11 hours

McThralls (6) group 1

McThralls (6) group 2

Test model for Cryx bloodgorgers which i'm currently working on the whole unit.

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Darklord,Iacton,kdlynch,LOBO,NeatPete,Spectral Dragon,Vern

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    absolutely awesome mate, always loved your work, the style on these seems less cartoony (meant in a good way) than your other work of the past. Don't know if it was a conscious palette choice or just your style evolving.

Hope you got something for the PP contest?

i got tonnes of PP models to come so i'm sure i can easily enter a billion models :)

5. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Darklord
    Saw these on the PP forums too, they are really great.
    Be good to see what you come up with for the contest.
    Last edited by breadhead.; 15-05-2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: i spel gud
    Are you saying Grade A, or Grey Day?

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    These are superb!

Destroyer of Ladders Super Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Really amazing looking models! I like most of my Cryx, but yours outshine mine by far!
    Round about the paint pot go. On the palette throw
    royal blue and blood red. Thirty-seven Days of Dread;
    Double, double toil and trouble; 
Fire burn, and paint pot bubble.
    - Wyrd 2011 Rotten Harvest Painting contest

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? Vegascat sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity. - Waghorn41

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    Great to see you back, and in such fasion no less. Models look great, stick around wouldja!

Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Fantastic post. Definitely worth the wait. I'm sure those paint jobs look tremendous on the tabletop.

Well just to show you that I have more to come :) i took it a tad far perhaps still it's awesome !

12. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Spectral Dragon
    These models are fantastic. The longer i look at them the more there is to admire.

Lilloser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast