Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Small GW mini clearout on Ebay.. old metal models in boxes and blisters

Small GW mini clearout on Ebay.. old metal models in boxes and blisters

Couple of random mountain clearout items on Ebay (as well as some other random things like old PC parts and shirts which are too big which I doubt anyone wants but there are models, honest!).

Trying to get out the things I know I'll absolutely never paint and are just taking up valuable collection space. Just a few things if anyone's interested. In the original boxes / blisters etc they were bought in. The elves are actually sealed, collectable mania

• High Elf Silver helms
    • Gandalf mounted
    • Valten mounted
    • Wood Elf Archer

eg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-...-/300702877983

I have buckets of this old GW stuff, I should sort it out and get rid of it. And look on the bright side I didn't put ~~~~~~~RARE!!!####### on my listings.

I am very disappointed that your jeans are too long in the leg and freakishly small in the waist.

Very disappointing.
    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    – Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubster View Post
    I am very disappointed that your jeans are too long in the leg and freakishly small in the waist.

Very disappointing.

On me they were freakishly short and freakishly wide, if its a comfort! This will teach me to buy them cheap in the sale at the outlet thingy.

Flockwit

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Now that's just advertising to your internet stalkers that they can get some genuine "worn by Sprout" clothing

Got any old Empire or Undead stashed away?
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sprout View Post

On me they were freakishly short and freakishly wide, if its a comfort! This will teach me to buy them cheap in the sale at the outlet thingy.
    Crying_girl1.jpg
    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    – Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Old GW? Yes please!

I think CS should give us wampers a chance to have a free for all before it goes up on ebay. ;)

This may not appeal to everyone so bumping my old thread.

Selling a mechanical gaming keyboard as have got a bit into mechanical keyboards (yes that is as ridiculous as it sounds folks) and bought another one instead.

This is a Razer gaming keyboard with macros and lighty up bits. Gone for a calmed down and more subtle straight forward mechanical instead. If you have never tried one they are quite something, productivity rise plus they feel much nicer than the rubber domed thingies.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Razer-Blac...-/300727493318

Flockwit

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Does it include crumbs, bits of fluff, little flash shavings from minis, fugitive oompa loompas and/or the lost city of Atlantis stuck between the keys like my keyboard?
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Sadly no, I cleaned it out with the Basement's compressed air (including removing the keys) and some disinfectant wipes.

It wasn't very old so there wasn't actually anything in it but it made me feel better!