Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Misfits Zombie Squad

voted .

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Voted, and deserving of a good score too. Congrats on a fantastic group and presentation.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Super Wamp
    Cheers Ulf and Wag, and anyone else that's voted - much appreciated. I'm feeling pretty good about this as its my first time in the cmon weekly top 10 :-)

That group is bloody brilliant... Not much to say really, everything about them is spot on and with bags of character.

Super Wamp
    Cheers Squidders, I've not forgotten I owe you one ;-)

Nobody owes me nothing... you ain't seen me - roit!

Super Wamp
    Ah, now there's an interesting thing, I didn't know you're in Harrow, I'm close as I'm only in Watford.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12