Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freebooter Painting Contest 2012

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

Freebooter Painting Contest 2012

freebootlogo.jpg

Ok folks, it's time for a brand new sponsor and I am really excited about this addition to our fantastic line up, we have Freebooter Miniatures coming to Wamp with their massively popular miniatures. They do some cracking sculpts so this should be great!!

As if just an excuse to paint a Freebooter mini wasn't enough to tempt you even more how about some prizes?

• 1st place 50 Freebooter goodies and feature on the cover of Portal Magazine
    • 2nd place: 30 Freebooter goodies
    • 3rd place 20 Freebooter goodies.

The Deadline for entries will be 3pm Saturday 23rd June 2012
    (Supporters deadline will be 3pm Saturday 30th June 2012 (GMT))

The rules:

• You must be a Wamp Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
    • You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
    • Images must be no larger than 800 pixels wide by 2500 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this).
    • any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
    • All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state (You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress (WIP)).
    • You give Wamp and Freebooter Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
    • You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
    • Judging will be decided by public vote.
    • Submissions must be posted to the Contest Gallery You must make sure you select the correct contest option in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic uploader) or via edit pictures after upload

You may enter a single miniature,diorama full 300 piece battle scene - whatever you like as long as its inherently Freebooter.

Please folks make sure you read the rules (especially the new work one!!)

You can find Freebooters excellent miniatures here:

Freebooter miniatures

I really hope you guys can support this contest, let's show Freebooter how awesome Wamp painters are!!
    Last edited by Darklord; 13-04-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Hmmm....just how many entries can I possibly have for this one?

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    KLOCKENBOOTY!!!! Get sum!

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Blog Entries
    It looks like I've been procrastinating painting my Freebooter's Fate crews for a reason. Now the hard part is whether to focus on Pirates, Amazons, or Brotherhood of Assassins. (Hint: I think it's going to be Brotherhood.....ssshhh...)

don't distract me Brett, I need to finish AoW entry, not think what FB mini to paint !

Blog Entries
    This comes right in time. Got new Freebooter Miniatures yesterday. Maybe I should give it a try. Have no chance to win, but this will improve my painting skills.
    my Blog: Odins Men

I am going to try to get in on this. The Freebooter line is one of the best in the hobby. I look forward to seeing all the entries regardless.

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gods help me, assuming I can actually get some Freebooter minis, I'm in on this one! Even though I stand no chance of winning, it'll still be fun!
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Enlightened Wamp warhammergrimace's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    May have enter this one, as I have a couple to get painted
    Awards:
    Blog Award
    http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
    http://irregular-magazine.com
    http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
    http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast