Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: So does this mean that I have to be a Mop Boy again?

So does this mean that I have to be a Mop Boy again?

Y'all. The name is Brian Whitbeck. I'm up here in the snowy state that is Minnesota, Mounds View that is (just north of Minneapolis). Let's see, hummmmm.. I've been painting/modeling for say something like, lets see, carry the 5, 22 some odd years. And I don't think that I've finished a thing Ex-Military (12b10 Combat Engineer, I got to blow things up ), I'm working in the shipping department in a shop that make cabinets for schools. I have degrees in Computer Animation, Digital Design, and Multimedia, and am working on one day to work at Pixar.
    I criqute everything, and sometimes actually say something that makes sense. So please don't take offence at anything that I type, for I have a hard time putting thoughts on to paper and sometimes it comes out poorly (to say the least)
    With a thousand lights, hit them right between the eyes.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Pixar eh? If you do make it there tell them to put WAY more nudity in their damn movies! If I have to watch Wall-E and Mosters Inc. every day I live then at least put something in their for ME!

And welcome, good to see you. Why not go and challenge someone to a painting fight?
    Awards:
    Wamp Monthly Champion
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Hey Brian! Welcome to the new place. Well it's a temporary place as there'll be the more fully-featured one soon.

No, you don't have to be mop boy again. Here it's the cabana boy. All the fun of being mop boy but with the added nuisance of sand getting into places you don't want it to.

:muah
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Duckie!!! <rushes> Sorry about that! You only have to be cabana boy if you lose a comp. Otherwise you get to heckle the cabana boy. It's waghorn right now. Check the Tiki bar and the grotto. One is the domain of Wiccanpony and I and the other one is Highbulp Billy's so mind the goat poop and the slime. Wanna help me decorate?

Duckie's here!!!!!!!!!! :trampoline:
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    hey bud welcome along. so multimedia and stuff, maybe you can sort the banner out!!
    hope you like your stay here, medicine is given out shortly

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    lizcam wrote:
    You only have to be cabana boy if you lose a comp. Otherwise you get to heckle the cabana boy. It's waghorn right now.

And likely to be so for a loooong time
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Just think of yourself as the "special friend"of mine Roger won't say anything about. HE doesn't want to be cabana boy too so he treads lightly.

Wanna get friendly?
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    :cuddle:
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    liz, you do realise this is a wargaming forum not adultfriendfinder.com?